1. Klaus-Peter Adlassnig, (Medical University of Vienna, Austria)
Title: Fuzzy Methods in Medical Research and Patient Care—in Memoriam Lotfi A. Zadeh” and “Artificial Intelligence and Clinical Decision Support”
2. Cong - Cuong Bui(Institute of Mathematics, Vietnam)
Title: “Some developments of Picture Fuzzy Set and applications”
3. K. Hirota (BIT, China)
Title: Multiagent Smart Communication based on CI technology
4. Vladik Kreinovich (UTEP, USA)
Tentative title: Applications of interval computations to expert systems and intelligent control.
5. Walter Koller, (Medical University of Vienna and Vienna General hospital, Austria)
Title: Artificial intelligence in infection control.
6. Sunny Joseph Kalayathankal ( Dept. of Mathematics, K.E.College, India)
Title: “ Recent Trends in Fuzzy Logic Based Computing and Decision Making Applications in the real World”
7. Yu-Chuan Li (College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei)
Tentative title: Neural network modeling for surgical decisions on traumatic brain injury patients
8. Anh Nguyen (Auburn University, USA)
Tentative title: “AI Neuroscience: Visualizing and Understanding Deep Neural Networks”
9. Junzo Watada, (Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia, Japan).
Title: A Fuzzy Index Tracking Multi-Objective Approach to Stock Data Analytics
10. M. Sugeno (Japan)
Tentative title: Fuzzy systems theory and its applications
January 7, 2020: One day Halong Bay Tour, Vietnam. Halong Bay is one of the most beautiful places in the word.
- – Free of charge for invited speakers.
- – Other participants can join Halong Bay Tour: contact the local organizer.