- Klaus-Peter Adlassnig, (Medical University of Vienna, Austria).
Title: Fuzzy Methods in Medical Research and Patient Care—in Memoriam Lotfi A. Zadeh” and “Artificial Intelligence and Clinical Decision Support”
- K. Hirota (BIT, China)
Title: Multiagent Smart Communication based on Computational Intelligence technology
- Vladik Kreinovich (UTEP, USA)
Tentative title: Applications of interval computations to expert systems and intelligent control.
- Walter Koller, (Medical University of Vienna and Vienna General hospital, Austria).
Title: Artificial intelligence in infection control.
- Yu-Chuan Li (College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei)
Title: Usability and learnability evaluation of the disease evolution and outcome (DEO) diagram
- Anh Nguyen (Auburn University, USA)
Title: “AI Neuroscience: Visualizing and Understanding Deep Neural Networks”
- Junzo Watada, (Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia, Japan).
Title: “Sensitivity-based Portfolio Selection for Fuzzy Index Tracking”
- M. Sugeno (Japan)
Title: Semantic Reasoning – from Mathematical Logic to Grammatical Logic
January 7, 2020: One day Halong Bay Tour, Vietnam. Halong Bay is one of the most beautiful places in the word.
- – Free of charge for invited speakers.
- – Other participants can join Halong Bay Tour: contact the local organizer.